Maybe a crime was committed… maybe not… it all happened in 1931… Maybe one of these girls, aged between eleven and sixteen was a victim, maybe one was responsible… They were at the same school in 1931… and it all started with an earthquake:
- Cynthia – Cynthia says she wastes most of her time in class trying to be funny; we think she spends all her time in class being funny! Cynthia is a very kind, helpful girl, and everyone likes her
- Florence Eva – little Florence is always trying to be helpful, she likes nothing better than lending a hand!
- Rhoda Joyce – Rhoda’s really good at tennis, everyone wants to be her partner in doubles! Rhoda’s very clever and is always ready to help others with their work.
- Lilian Joyce – Lilian is very independent, she is always ready to go of adventuring on her own
- Christiana Myrtle – Christiana is the most beautiful girl in the class, everyone wishes they looked like Christiana!
- Freida – Freida always tries her best! Whatever she does she really tries her hardest
- Miriam Blanche – Miriam is a fighter, she will always strive to do her best and achieve what she wants.
- Kathleen Rose – Kathleen Rose is the strongest girl; she can run faster and farther than any of us; the teachers think she’s ‘cheeky’ we think she’s fun!
- Alma Mary – Alma’s motto is ‘if you can’t say something nice about someone then it is better to remain silent’!
- Cicely – is the most ambitious girl; the teachers say she will go far!
- Bertha Jean – Bertha Jean is the quietest girl; she is the best at keeping secrets!
- Frances May– Frances is the bravest girl; she will dive from the top diving board or walk through a field of cows when there is a bull in the field!
- Marjorie Violet – Marjorie is the baby of the girls, and the newest of the girls, we wonder what the future hold for Marjorie!
This is the problem Thomas Radwinter is set in my next book, called ‘Earthquake’ which I hope will be available in May!
If you haven’t read any of my Thomas Radwinter books, or my other novels, here is a link: