With NaNo this year, not exactly to plan, but maybe to have a daily focus. I’ve also decided that if I share it here, it’s a target up there to remind me! I’m going to try to post each day with a thought or an idea or a target – it may help, it may become an extra thing to think about!
The end of the first week and maybe time to review what’s been written so far – but don’t let it cut into writing time! Check the time-scale of Thomas’s story – it can only last for two weeks at the most!
What I intended to focus on was
- begin at the beginning (1)
- begin at the beginning (2)
- scene and setting
- new characters – and their description, ensuring the reader can identify them (even if not with them!)
- the problems or dilemmas Thomas is facing
- in-filling from previous books, back stories (taking care not to give spoilers!)