Three whole weeks!! A week to go!! Come on me, I can do it! I’m having a daily focus and I’ll review the past week here – a sort of checklist and reminder of what I should be thinking about, which will maybe spur me on!
Three weeks complete but keep going! I should have a clear idea of what I need to do, and I can really force the pace now, the end is in sight!
- reviewing previous prompts: weather, newspaper articles, conversation, action, extra characters and setting details, general reviewing and additional scenes, focus on target
- direction the story is taking
- reviewing the different story-lines
- look at the senses again – this time from the point of view of the narrator (not Thomas himself)
- check word count and whatever it is use it as a spur
- the p’s – plot, people, POV (point of view) purpose, place, pace
The end is in sight!